Listing ID: 29467
Property Type: Villas / Townhouses / Townhouse
Property for: Sale
Price: EGP 9,186,000
Country: Egypt
Governorate: Cairo
City: New Cairo
Sub(area/destrict): La Nouva Vista
Page Views: 4
Download as PDF Print
Additional features
Price: 9,186,000 EGP
Finishing Status: Semi Finished
Plot Area: 432 M2       2.47 Carats
Building Area: 353 M2
Unit type: check Townhouse
No of Bedrooms: 4
No of Bathrooms: 4
View: prime location
Year Built / Year of Delivery: 2019
Last Updated: Mon 11 Feb 2019 10:06 am
townhousein la nouva vista new Cairo
LAND: 432 sqm
BUA: 353 sqm
consists of :
4 bedrooms - 4 bathrooms - reception - kitchen - terrace
Sale Price: 9.186.000 EGP
Down payment 20%
Rest over on 5 years

La Nuova Vista our luxurious residential compound located in New Cairo offers its unique clientele a hassle free environment, where they can enjoy their lives quietly in their exclusive gated community, while being close to the City center.
At La Nuova Vista, individual villas, twin villas and town villas are set among 41 acres of verdant landscape in a luxurious environment to inspire a sense of serenity and tranquility for the residents and their visiting friends and family. The ‘Five Stars’ compound occupies 41 acres of land in the prime location of New Cairo. Our 131 luxury homes and villas occupy only 10 percent of that area, that is why the remaining 90 percent are devoted to adding to the peace and feeling of well-being with generous gardens, lush greenery, paved courtyards and patio areas displaying the soft tones and colors associated with the finest images of Mediterranean Italy. It is a lifestyle to cherish … and it is waiting for you.
Choose BYOTAT because:
- byotat is the biggest real estate portals in Egypt.
- More than 100 professionals helping you to find your dream home.
- A Huge amount of different and various units are ready for you.
- Official agent for more than 200 projects inside and outside Egypt.
- Official consultant for many embassies, organizations and International companies.
- Covering all over Greater Cairo and Egypt.
- We provide you with the excellent services you deserve for 0% Commission.
Additional features:
check Master Bedroom
check Servant Room
check Terrace
check Close to the city
check Inside the city
check Luxurious Entrance
check Luxury building
check Major Street
check Quiet Area
check Residential Area
check Security Services
check Shopping nearby
  1. Accounting
  2. Airport
  3. Amusement Park
  4. Aquarium
  5. Art Gallery
  6. Bakery
  7. Bank / ATM
  8. Beauty Salon
  9. Bicycles Store
  10. Books Store
  11. Bowling Alley
  12. Bus Station
  13. Cafe
  14. Cars Dealer
  15. Cars Rental
  16. Cars Repair
  17. Cars Wash
  18. Cemetery
  19. Church
  20. Cinema
  21. City Hall
  22. Clothing Store
  23. Convenience Store
  24. Courthouse
  25. Dentist
  26. Department Store
  27. Doctor
  28. Electrician
  29. Electronics Store
  30. Embassy
  31. Establishment
  32. Finance
  33. Fire Station
  34. Florist
  35. Food
  36. Funeral Home
  37. Furniture Store
  38. Gas Station
  39. General Contractor
  40. Grocery or Supermarket
  41. Gym
  42. Hair Care
  43. Hardware Store
  44. Health
  45. Home Goods Store
  46. Hospital
  47. Hotel
  48. Insurance Agency
  49. Jewelry Store
  50. Laundry
  51. Lawyer
  52. Library
  53. Local Government Office
  54. Locksmith
  55. Metro
  56. Mosque
  57. Movie Rental
  58. Moving Company
  59. Museum
  60. Painter
  61. Park
  62. Parking
  63. Pet Store
  64. Pharmacy
  65. Physiotherapist
  66. Plumber
  67. Police
  68. Post Office
  69. Real Estate Agency
  70. Restaurant / Take Away
  71. Roofing Contractor
  72. School
  73. Shoe Store
  74. Shopping Mall
  75. Spa
  76. Stadium
  77. Store
  78. Taxi Stand
  79. Train Station
  80. Travel Agency
  81. University
  82. Veterinary Care
  83. Zoo
Property Tools
Inquire about this Listing
Request Showing
Email Listing to a Friend
Alert Admin
Currency Converter
QR Code
EGP 25,862,000
New Cairo, Cairo
6 Bedrooms
EGP 8,908,000
New Cairo, Cairo
4 Bedrooms
EGP 9,784,000
New Cairo, Cairo
5 Bedrooms
EGP 9,138,000
New Cairo, Cairo
4 Bedrooms
Contact Information
Agent Name: Rawan Hagr
Agent Mobile: 01019888835
Company Name: BYOTAT
URL of Web Site:
View Villas / Townhouses ads posted by this user
View All ads posted by this user
View All ads for Sale in La Nouva Vista posted by this user
View All low rank by this user
View All low rank ads in La Nouva Vista

Rawan Hagr
Email Agent
About Us

Recent Properties

6th of October City
Villas / Townhouses

Mostakbal City

Contact Us

Useful Links

All Properties
Sale Properties
Rent Properties
Powered by Emanage® Version 2.0.7
Copyright © 2019 Enterprises Limited. All rights reserved.